Friday, April 13, 2007

I did it - do you think I've gone too far?

Yep. It happened. The girl mullet happened. hahah. And I like it!! Thank you for all of your participation and votes... the mullet actually won, but I must be honest: I knew it would happen before I posted that... But here's how it happened: I asked around for the funkiest peluquerĂ­a in BsAs, and when I got there, "Juan" asked me what I wanted. I only said, "Quiero algo distincto y divertido." (I want something different and fun.) He looked at my face, took out his scissors, and the mullet happened. But let me describe it.

It's not an 80s type mullet - it's fun, trendy-funky, playful, and very high-fashion. It's a mullet in the sense that the longest pieces are just above my shoulders, the shortest pieces on the top of my head are 2 inches long. It complements my curls because he cut it so the long pieces fall in ringlets and the rest is just funky and wavy and natural. I have a few bangs... they are on the L 3/4 of my face and the other 1/4 is pieces of hair that falls in curls. My bangs are really short and piece-y and funky. haha. It sounds crazy, I know, but it's not. So far, all the Americans I've seen really like it. So I think I'm safe.

Some days I like it. Some days I think, "What happened to the soft, classic, Megan style?? This is too much." But in general, it's just fun. I will post photos as soon as possible. For those of you who don't know, I lost my camera... so I have to wait to borrow someone else's! But I will post photos...haha. Oh, how fun this is...!)

(As I titled this, I was singing Dave Matthews... just so you can reference where my head's at. haha.)

1 comment:

Sarah Collins said...

How was the fiesta?! I wish I was there!!!!! And way to get a Mullet! The stylish haircut I got was in B.A., in Palermo. Seems like BA is the place to be for great haircuts!!!

te quiero mucho. besosssssssss