Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An Introduction

For me, many conflicts in life birth in the space, the tension between passion and reason... and I love Gibran... and viola.

What to expect here:
In the next sixth months, many posts will be updates on my explorations of South America, and life in Buenos Aires; however, I'm more excited to express and process my worldview that will be shattered as soon as I arrive. Sometimes, I'll post in Spanish as best I can -- a veces, in Spanglish -- but I'll give translations too for those of you who hate that...

Mostly, I am excited to prompt thoughtfulness, share stories, spark discourse, and [hopefully] to inspire living to the fullest...

3 comments:

Dave Sandell said...

I'm in homeslice. Have such a great time!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

!Estoy animado a ver su mensejas en espanol! (sic redo)